RHEA G. MARIANO is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management and Litigation practices in the firm's Los Angeles office. She practices in the areas of labor and employment and commercial litigation. Ms. Mariano represents clients in diverse industries such as retail and manufacturing, the non-profit sector and health services.
Ms. Mariano's experience includes the following:
- Representing employers and individual employees before state and federal courts, administrative agencies and arbitrators in all aspects of employment litigation, including wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination actions, and related claims of fraud, negligent misrepresentation, breach of implied employment contract and various forms of unfair business practices.
- Representing clients throughout various stages of litigation, including taking and defending depositions, mediation, drafting and arguing dispositive motions, preparing cases for trial and opposing writs and appeals.
- Counseling employers on a broad array of employment matters, including employee discipline, separation agreements, negotiating settlements and drafting employee handbooks.
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 1999)
- University of California (B.A., 1996)
- Los Angeles
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California