PAULINA M. GRABCZAK* is a Law Clerk—Admission Pending—in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Advises on federal and state health care fraud and abuse laws, including the Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statute
- Assists with all aspects of transactional regulatory health care due diligence
- Provides advice on acquisitions, joint ventures, and affiliations of both for-profit and nonprofit organizations
- Informs health care entities of industry trends and policy developments
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Grabczak was a Government Affairs Agent at large state lobbying firm in New Jersey, where she managed a portfolio of clients and associations in the health care, business, and energy industries. Previously, she was a judicial intern with the Honorable Judge John C. Kennedy and the Honorable Judge Garry J. Furnari, both with the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Ms. Grabczak is an Advisory Board Member of the New Leaders Council in New Jersey, an organization dedicated to providing rising leaders in the state with proper training, skills development, mentoring, and networking. She is also an alumna of the National Education for Women’s Leadership in New Jersey (NEWL) through the Center for American Women and Politics (CAWP).
In 2015, Ms. Grabczak was included on PolitickerNJ’s Annual “30 Under 30” list of the top young political operatives in New Jersey.
*Application pending in New Jersey.
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Rutgers University in New Brunswick (B.A., cum laude, 2010)