NANCY L. GUNZENHAUSER is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Counsels clients on compliance with EEO laws, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, worker classification issues, and other federal, state, and local statutes governing the workplace
- Advises employers in all facets of the employment relationship, from pre-employment considerations and hiring to terminations and post-employment restrictions
- Prepares employment, consulting, and separation agreements
- Audits employers’ employment policies, procedures, and handbooks to ensure compliance with applicable laws and best practices
- Conducts workplace training seminars for employees, managers, and human resources personnel
- Assists in defending clients in labor and employment-related litigation in a broad array of matters, such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, breach of contract, and wage and hour disputes
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Gunzenhauser worked as an intern in the Law Department of the Kings County Supreme Court; the Employment Law Department of one the world's largest professional services, risk management, and insurance brokerage firms; and the Social Security Administration, among other positions.
While at law school, Ms. Gunzenhauser received the CALI "Excellence for the Future Award" in Privacy in the Workplace.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2013)
- cum laude
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York