MATTHEW S. SEMINARA is a Senior Counsel in the Corporate Services practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green. His practice focuses on providing practical, business-minded advice and proactive legal counsel.
Mr. Seminara's experiences include:
- Representing landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions, in New York City and throughout the United States
- Handling all aspects of the acquisition and disposition of commercial and residential properties
- Representing clients in connection with medical office buildings and health care facilities to help manage their health care-related real estate assets
- Representing borrowers in all areas of commercial lending transactions on all types of properties
While in law school, Mr. Seminara served as a Writing & Research Editor of the Fordham Environmental Law Review. A Dean’s List graduate, he also was awarded the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, cum laude, for devoting more than 250 hours to pro bono and/or community service work during his years as a Fordham law student.
Mr. Seminara has been named to the New York Metro Rising Stars list (2013 to 2016) in the area of Real Estate: Business.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Columbia University (M.A., 2003)
- City University of New York (B.A., 2001)
- Bernard M. Baruch College, cum laude
- New York
- New York City Bar Association