MATTHEW S. GROBAN* is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the firm's New York office.
Mr. Groban's experience includes the following:
- Securing employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for employees of large multinational corporations
- Counseling health care organizations with regard to immigration options for health care professionals
- Providing guidance and counseling to clients with regard to all aspects of the permanent residency process
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Groban served as a Judicial Fellow to the Hon. Carolyn Engel Temin of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
While at law school, Mr. Groban served as the Managing Editor of Outside Articles for the Villanova Environmental Law Journal. He was also a clinical intern at the school's Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic, where he represented farmworkers in a variety of legal matters focused on employment and immigration issues.
*Admitted in New Jersey and Pennsylvania; not admitted in New York.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Managing Editor of Outside Articles, Villanova Environmental Law Journal
- Syracuse University (B.A., 2006)
- New Jersey
- American Immigration Lawyers Association