MARC-JOSEPH GANSAH is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Assists in representing clients in labor and employment-related litigation in a broad array of matters, such as discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
- Helps defend employers against unfair labor practice charges and protect employer interests in representation proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board
- Prepares employee handbooks and stand-alone policies for employers
- Drafts employment and separation agreements
During law school, Mr. Gansah served as a Staff Member of the Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law and was a Moot Court Board member. He also represented Fordham University in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria, and interned for the Honorable Denny Chin of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Staff Member, Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law
- University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business (B.S., 2012)
- Concentration in International Business
- New York
- Fordham Law Alumni Association
- New York City Bar Association