The Washington, DC, office, in coordination with the other offices of the Health Care and Life Sciences Practice of Epstein Becker Green, provides complete representation before Congress and federal agencies for its health care clients. The firm has more than two decades of experience in national and state health legislation and regulation. This experience is an important resource for clients due to the significant reliance of Congress and the Administration on legislative precedent and the history of existing health legislation when proposing new legislation or regulations.
A highly experienced team of health care attorneys, several of whom have held posts in federal health agencies before joining the firm, represents clients. Epstein Becker Green is a frequent resource to Congress and federal agencies for technical guidance in health issues, and firm attorneys are authors of key reference texts often used by federal and state officials for accurate information.
Epstein Becker Green health policy and agency representation services include:
- Client representation before Congress, federal agencies, state legislatures and state agencies
- Analysis of the impact of current and pending legislation and regulations on client operations
- Development of public policy positions on client matters
- Drafting of client testimony and client preparation for Congressional testimony
- Legal analysis of impact of legislation on corporate structures and reimbursement
- Development of amendments to pending legislation
- Coordination of client issues with professional and trade associations
- Analysis of state legislation and regulation
- Preparation of testimony and appearance on behalf of clients
- Development of coalitions supporting policy issues
- Coordination of client meetings with federal and state officials