KRISTOPHER D. REICHARDT is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Assists in defending clients in labor and employment-related litigation in a broad array of matters, such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour disputes
- Assists in advising employers on practices and procedures, such as employment policies and handbooks, benefits, wage and hour laws, and the classification of job positions
- Represents management in labor-related matters, including arbitration, the defense of unfair labor practice charges, and collective bargaining negotiations
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Reichardt was a clerk with a large public sector labor union, an intern with a plaintiff-side labor and employment law firm assisting on a significant Title VII class action law suit, and an agent with the National Labor Relations Board.
While at law school, Mr. Reichardt served as a Notes Editor of the Journal of Law and Policy. He was an Edward V. Sparer Public Interest Law Fellow and a recipient of the CALI “Excellence for the Future Award” in Representing Hospitals.
Before law school, Mr. Reichardt spent four years as a Surface Warfare Officer in the United States Navy with service in Iraq.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2014)
- Cornell University (M.I.L.R., 2011)
- Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations (B.S., 2006)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network
- Labor and Employment Relations Association, New York City Chapter (Vice President; former Secretary)