KATHLEEN M. WILLIAMS is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care & Life Sciences and Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practices, in the Washington, DC, office of Epstein Becker Green. She represents clients with regard to employment matters, including advice and counsel, compliance, investigations, and litigation.
- Represents management in the private and public sectors on a broad range of employment issues, including equal employment matters, sexual harassment, affirmative action, employer tort liability, and wrongful discharge
- Advises employers on the development of, and helps them defend, corporate policies, employee manuals and procedures, and affirmative action plans
Ms. Williams is a frequent lecturer on various employment law topics and has authored or coauthored a number of publications on affirmative action, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, equal employment, and wrongful discharge. She is coauthor of A Manager's Guide to Controlling Sexual Harassment, published by Thompson Publications in 1992, and of several workbooks and guidelines on the affirmative action plan process. She also teaches several courses every year on how to prepare and defend affirmative action plans.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D.)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A.)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management