JOHN F. GLEASON is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences and Corporate Services practices, in the firm's New York office.
- Handles health care transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and affiliations
- Advises clients on strategic business planning
- Consults with board and executive management teams on organizational design, roles, responsibilities and liabilities
- Facilitates board/management retreats and provides leadership development
Prior to joining Epstein Becker & Green, Mr. Gleason was the national managing partner for the Health Care Consulting practice for BearingPoint, Inc., previously known as KPMG Consulting, Inc.
Mr. Gleason was recommended by The Legal 500 United States (2016) in the M&A - Middle-Market category. He is a frequent speaker at strategic planning and executive management seminars. Previous topics have included: Strategies for Success; Consumerism in Healthcare; How to Use a Management Consultant; and I.D.S. Development — Lessons Learned.
Mr. Gleason is a former Board member of Calvary Hospital and is currently Chairman of the Board of Providence Rest Nursing Home in New York City. He is also a member of The Executive Advisory Board at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Graduate School of Business in New Jersey.
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D., 1973)
- Fordham University (B.S., 1969)
- College of Pharmacy
- New York
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association