JENNIFER M. HOROWITZ is a Senior Attorney in the Litigation and Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practices, in the firm's New York office. Ms. Horowitz's practice includes litigation in state and federal courts and before arbitration tribunals involving a wide range of complex commercial disputes, employment-related matters, and representation of managed care organizations. She has successfully resolved many cases short of trial through summary judgment and negotiation of favorable settlements.
Ms. Horowitz represents clients in a variety of industries, including financial services and banking, advertising and marketing, pharmaceutical companies, health care, and retail. Her litigation experience includes:
- Defending employers in a wide-range of employment-related matters, including discrimination claims, restrictive covenant disputes, and bonus disputes
- Representing clients in commercial matters involving contract claims, ERISA, health law, labor law, torts, and unfair competition.
Ms. Horowitz has appeared in state and federal trial and appellate courts in New York and New Jersey, and represented clients in arbitrations before the NYSE and the NASD.
- Emory University (B.A.)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University (J.D.)
- New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- New York