JENNIFER L. TALER is an Associate in the Immigration Law Group, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green. She represents large multinational clients and their employees across a wide range of immigration matters. In 2016, Ms. Taler was named to the New York Metro Rising Stars list, in the area of Immigration: Business.
Ms. Taler’s experience includes:
- Advising employers on business-related immigration matters involving the recruitment, hiring, transfer, and retention of foreign nationals in the United States
- Securing employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for employees of large multinational corporations
- Advising on immigration options and strategies for front, middle, and back-office positions based on a client’s long- and short-term global mobility needs
- Counseling clients on all aspects of the permanent residency process
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Taler was an associate in the Immigration Practice Group of a commercial law firm in New York City.
While attending law school, Ms. Taler was an Associate Editor of the Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal and a two-time national competitor for Fordham’s Moot Court team. She also served as a legal intern in the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York in Brooklyn, New York; a judicial extern for Judge Mary Catherine Cuff of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, in West Long Branch, New Jersey; and a Summer Law Intern in the Law Department of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Barnard College (B.A., 2006)
- New York
- New Jersey