JASON KAUFMAN is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents clients in employment-related litigation on a broad array of matters, including claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, failure to accommodate disabilities, and breach of employment contracts and restrictive covenants, in state and federal courts and before various administrative agencies
- Represents employers in wage and hour individual and class action lawsuits alleging Fair Labor Standards Act violations, especially with regard to the classification of workers
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Kaufman worked as a complex commercial and mass tort litigation associate at a boutique law firm in New York City, where he participated in all aspects of trial and alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
In 2015 and 2016, Mr. Kaufman was named to the New York Metro Rising Stars list, in the area of Employment & Labor. While at law school, he was a member of the Fordham Law Moot Court Board and the Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2005)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York
- New York State Bar Association