GRETA RAVITSKY is Of Counsel in the Labor and Employment practice, in the firm's Houston office.
Ms. Ravitsky has significant experience representing and counseling employers in a variety of labor and employment matters arising under federal and state law, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), and Section 1981.
- Represents employers in federal and state court, and before administrative agencies, on issues involving employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other employment-related laws
- Advises clients in all aspects of the employment relationship, including avoidance of litigation, employee discipline and termination, employment contracts and separation agreements, wage and hour compliance, internal investigations, layoffs, reductions in force, and compliance with federal, state, and local statutes
- Drafts and revises employment policies, employee handbooks and manuals, and employment agreements, including separation agreements, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, and settlement agreements
Ms. Ravitsky is licensed to practice law in Texas, New York, and New Jersey.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University (J.D.)
- Columbia University (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- New Jersey
- New York
- Houston Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association