GREGG SETTEMBRINO is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Defends clients in labor and employment-related litigation in a broad array of matters, such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and breach of contract disputes
- Advises employers on practices and procedures, such as employment policies and handbooks and employment applications
- Prepares employment, consulting, and separation agreements
He is also a member of Epstein Becker Green’s Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) strategic industry group. By combining their individual areas of experience and understanding their clients' businesses, the members of the TMT strategic industry group tailor their legal services to the particular needs of their clients, in a cost-efficient manner.
Mr. Settembrino works concurrently for BT Americas Inc., directly supporting litigation and employment law in-house counsel in all aspects of ongoing legal matters.
While attending law school, Mr. Settembrino was a Notes and Comments Editor for the New York Law School Law Review and a member of the New York Law School Moot Court Association. He also served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable James J. Guida of the New Jersey Superior Court and the Honorable Marie P. Simonelli of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
- New York Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Notes and Comments Editor, New York Law School Law Review
- Montclair State University (B.A., 2000)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York