Workers’ Compensation: Employee Rights and Employer Obligations. Controlling Claims, Costs and Risks.
Marc Mandelman, Member of the Firm, will co-present "Workers’ Compensation: Employee Rights and Employer Obligations. Controlling Claims, Costs and Risks," a Marsh & McLennan seminar.
This program will help business executives gain a clearer understanding of the relevant legal and insurance issues related to workers' compensation.
Our speakers will address topics to include:
- An Overview of Workers' Compensation
- Components of Premium including experience modification calculation
- Components of Total Incurred Claims
- Strategies for Managing Risk
- Important Issues and Cost Saving Opportunities
- State/Federal Employment Laws
For more information, visit Marsh & McLennan.com.