What Role Do Patient Engagement Strategies Play in Promoting Population Health Strategies?
With the recent focus on Population Health Management Programs, using a successful patient engagement strategy is key to achieving meaningful clinical and financial outcomes. In recent years, many different approaches have been used to target, engage and modify individual behaviors towards a healthier lifestyle. This webinar session will highlight key examples of ways to engage high-risk and chronically ill groups. This session will cover:
- Methods to promote better eating and exercise
- Ways to improve medication adherence
- Avenues to promote healthy behaviors and to address chronic disease head-on
- Approaches to optimize provider involvement in patient care over the continuum of care
- Strategies to benchmark positive changes in targeted populations and provide meaningful feedback loops to the patients
Linda Tiano, Member, Epstein Becker Green
Kathleen Ann Fraser, RN-BC, MSN, MHA, CCM, CRRN,
CMSA president elect
Ben Gardner, Founder and President, Linkwell Health
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Kiirsten Lederer at (212) 351-4668 or [email protected].