Trump’s First 100 Days, Part I: Providers – the Uninsured, the Underinsured, and Uncompensated Care
Adam Solander, Member of the Firm, co-presents “AHLA's Trump's First 100 Days, Part I: Providers - the Uninsured, the Underinsured, and Uncompensated Care,” a webinar hosted by the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA).
The incoming Trump Administration's policies could have a great and lasting impact on the Affordable Care Act (ACA). This four-part webinar series will look at these potential impacts on numerous groups, including providers, payers, the uninsured, those on Medicare or Medicaid, and medical device companies, among others.
Part I will discuss how new possible legislation from the Trump Administration will affect the following topics:
- Processes for enacting change;
- Access to and affordability of coverage and the uninsured rate;
- Enrollment incentives (ACA mandate vs. a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act-like approach of continuous coverage on the individual market);
- Richness of coverage and the underinsured; and
- Sale of insurance across state lines.