Retail Executive Roundtable Summit
New York, NY 10177
Registration and Networking - 12:00 p.m.
Lunch and Roundtable Discussion - 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Leverage best practices from an open discussion among retail industry executives by attending Epstein Becker Green's exclusive Retail Roundtable Summit. The summit will be devoted to retail industry labor and employment issues that general counsel and human resources executives are facing. Attendees will walk away with networking connections, human capital ideas and solutions, and a better understanding of laws, regulations, and targeted audits. There will be sufficient breaks to incorporate an open discussion among attendees who want to address follow-up topics or other issues.
Topics to include:
- Legal, logistical, ethical, and other factors to consider when creating and implementing internship programs
- Ramifications of newly-enacted state and local laws on handbook policies and general operating procedures
- Legal considerations surrounding the creation and implementation of wellness programs
- Analysis of severance agreements in light of recent changes to applicable law and challenges by governmental agencies
For more information, contact Kiirsten Lederer at
(212) 351-4668 or email@example.com.