OSHA Forecast: Developments to Watch in 2016 and Beyond
Watch the Video on Youtube or Here:
A wider net will be cast in 2016 as many more employers and industries will be subject to scrutiny and enforcement efforts by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for the first time.
This webinar will explain why this change is happening and delve deeper into what it means to you and your organization. Additionally, the webinar will discuss the anticipated overall direction of OSHA in 2016.
Topics will include:
- The broader range of industries targeted for OSHA enforcement, including health care
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- The expected staggering increase in fines assessed for OSHA violations
- Increased emphasis on joint employer responsibility
- Whistleblowing and its impact on your business
- Rulemaking and potential changes in current programs