National Congress for Employee Well-Being: Alter Your Health Management Programs and Adjust to the Current Regulatory Landscape
Adam Solander, Member of the Firm, presents "Alter Your Health Management Programs and Adjust to the Current Regulatory Landscape" at the National Congress for Employee Well-Being.
- Hear updates on newly-proposed rules under the ADA and GINA: Compare them to the ERISA and ACA standards on wellness incentives
- Comply with privacy regulations governing health information collection
- Understand with whom and to what extent employee data can be shared
- Understand regulations around mHealth- and telehealth-based wellness program offerings: Anticipate and avoid legal traps
- Examine decisions from recent cases including EEOC vs Flambeau Inc. on ADA violation, and analyze the ADA’s “safe harbor” on benefits plans
For more information, visit WorldCongress.com.