How to Prepare Your Laboratory to Collect, Validate, and Report Accurate Data Under PAMA and Avoid Substantial Penalties
Charles C. Dunham, IV, Associate, will co-present a webinar, "How to Prepare Your Laboratory to Collect, Validate, and Report Accurate Data Under PAMA and Avoid Substantial Penalties," hosted by Pathology Webinars.
- How to determine if your lab is an “applicable laboratory,” and is required to report payment data to CMS by March 31, 2017.
- The data you need to report to CMS, and in what format.
- Operational hurdles your lab will need to overcome to comply with the new regulation.
- How to ensure your laboratory’s compliance with the reporting mandate.
- How to gather and organize the data your lab will need to report.
- The new requirements that the sub-regulatory guidance imposes on your laboratory.
- The financial penalties and federal sanctions your lab could face for failing to report its payment data.
- How various billing policies and scenarios affect the data you’ll need to report.
- The strategies your lab will need to implement to ensure accurate reporting.
For more information, visit PathologyWebinars.com.