Executive Agreements After the §409A Final Regulations: What Employers Need To Know About How the Final Treasury Regulations Affect Separation and Employment Agreements
Topics covered will include:
- A review of what constitutes: (i) deferred compensation; and (ii) a general overview of the 409A rules;
- The short-term deferral exception;
- The "separation pay" exception to 409A;
- The new safe harbor definition of "good reason" terminations;
- Drafting tips and pitfalls and what needs to be considered; and
- Compliance dates both in operation and plan documentation.
Please contact Jamie Millward at 212.351.4661 or [email protected] with any questions.
This event has reached capacity, and we are unable to accept further registrations. We will be holding a follow-up event to accommodate those who were not able to register, and information will be available shortly. If you have any further questions, please contact Lisa Olney at (212) 351-3746 or [email protected]