Examining Provider Reimbursement and Payment Models Within Emerging Population Health Management Systems: Session V, Thought Leaders in Population Health Webinar Speaker Series
In recent years, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and state governments, policymakers, payers and other stakeholders have revised provider payments while exploring shared savings, bundled and episode methodologies, and other initiatives. This session will provide an update on emerging clinical, financial and reimbursement issues, including:
- Alternative financial and risk-bearing models
- Potential impact of CMS payment policies on private sector programs
- Breaking down silos to redesign care delivery
- What providers need to consider for transitioning to value-based reimbursement
- Updates on the Medicare Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) debate and federal legislation
Joel V. Brill, MD, AGAF, Chief Medical Officer, Predictive Health.
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Kiirsten Lederer at
(212) 351-4668, or [email protected].