Avoiding Privacy Potholes and Other Wrecks on the Information Superhighway
150 N. Michigan Avenue, 35th floorChicago, IL
This briefing will examine issues such as:
- Whose computer is it anyway?
- What legal rights does an employer have to monitor an employee's email usage?
- Guidelines for an email policy
- Special issues posed by instant messaging
- Economic and legal reasons to monitor Web surfing
- Can an employer be held liable for employee blogging outside the workplace?
- Guidelines for using video surveillance
- Cell phone risks
- Protecting employees from identity theft
Please contact Bonnie L. Cipar at 312.499.1410 or [email protected] with any questions.