Airline and Railroad Labor and Employment Law: Individual Rights Claims Against the Employer-Carrier and the Labor Organization – an ALI-ABA Course of Study
Peter M. Panken, Member of the Firm, will present "Individual Rights Claims Against the Employer-Carrier and the Labor Organization," at Airline and Railroad Labor and Employment Law: A Comprehensive Analysis, an ALI-ABA Course of Study. Mr. Panken also serves as Chair of the program.
- Laws prohibiting employment discrimination
- the effect of federal, state, and local civil rights laws on carriers and labor organizations
- the relationship between employment discrimination laws and RLA proceedings
- developments specific to the airline and railroad industries, including pregnancy rules, weight standards for flight attendants, and mandatory retirement for pilots
- the Pilot Records Improvement Act
- laws relating to sex, race, national origin, and disability
For more information, visit the ALI-ABA website.