Advanced Employment Law and Litigation 2014: ALI-CLE Annual Advanced Course
Frank C. Morris, Jr., and Peter M. Panken, Members of the Firm, will speak at the ALI-CLE's Advanced Employment Law and Litigation 2014, which runs from February 27 to March 1. Mr. Panken also serves as a Planning Chair.
Mr. Panken presents (with others):
- Retaliation: The Most Ubiquitous Discrimination Cause of Action
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): A Trap for Unwary Employers and the Trend to Class and Collective Actions
- Jury Demonstration
- The NLRB and the Employment Practices of Non-Union Employers
Mr. Morris presents (with others):
- Americans with Disabilities Act Update
- Electronic Discovery Problems
- The Affordable Care Act: A Prescription for More Litigation?
For more information, please visit ALI-CLE.org and contact Messrs. Morris and Panken.