2017 Factoring Conference: Legal Panel
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
David B. Tatge, Member of the Firm, will participate in a Legal Panel as part of the 2017 Factoring Conference.
The diverse panel of legal experts will address the key legal issues pertaining to the commercial finance sector. Panelists will cover a wide range of legal matter and keep attendees up to date on the latest industry developments. Some of the topics they plan to address are:
- How to deal with Fintech companies when they fund behind you
- Dealing with UCC issues in relation to Fintech companies
- Notification Issues in relation to Fintech companies
- Torturous Interface from Fintech companies
- Perfection Requirements in non-US Jurisdictions
For more information, please visit FactoringConference.com.