ELIZABETH J. BOCA is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the San Francisco office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including single-plaintiff and class action disputes involving claims of discrimination, harassment, wage and hour violations, wrongful termination, unfair competition, breach of restrictive covenants, and civil rights violations, in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies
- Advises clients on personnel policies and practices, wage and hour compliance, employment and severance agreements, alternative dispute resolution, and a wide variety of other employment issues
- Conducts investigations of workplace harassment and discrimination complaints
- Defends employers in class actions under the California Labor Code and the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Provides employers with in-person training on diversity, discrimination, and harassment practices and on other employment-related topics
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Boca was an attorney in the Labor & Employment Department of a global law firm.
In 2006 and 2007, Ms. Boca served as the Editor in Chief of the Law Review of the John F. Kennedy University College of Law, where she also earned nine Witkin awards for academic excellence.
- John F. Kennedy University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Bridgewater State University (B.S., 2001)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California