DIANA M. FRATTO is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Advises clients and conducts regulatory due diligence in connection with various strategic transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, and affiliations
- Counsels a variety of health care providers, including hospitals, physician groups, and other health care facilities and businesses, on federal and state legal and regulatory compliance matters, such as licensure and compliance with the Anti-Kickback Statute and the physician self-referral law, also known as the Stark Law
- Counsels clients on legal and regulatory considerations in connection with hospital-physician alignment strategies, clinically integrated networks, and Medicare and commercial accountable care organizations
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Fratto was a health care attorney at a large regional law firm.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Seton Hall University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
- New Jersey
- New York
- American Health Lawyers Association, Fraud and Abuse Practice Group