DIANA M. FRATTO is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents a variety of health care providers, including hospitals, physician groups, and other health care facilities and businesses, on federal and state legal and regulatory compliance matters, including licensure and Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party reimbursement matters
- Advises clients on various transactional and strategic transactions matters, including joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, and affiliations
- Advises clients on health information privacy issues, including compliance with HIPAA, the HITECH Act, and corresponding regulations, as well as state law issues
- Counsels clients on legal and regulatory considerations and issues in connection with clinically integrated networks and Medicare and commercial accountable care organizations
- Assists clients in connection with physician contracting arrangements
- Counsels clients regarding federal and state fraud and abuse laws, including compliance with the Anti-Kickback Statute and the physician self-referral law, also known as the Stark Law
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Fratto was a health care attorney at a large regional law firm.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- cum laude
- Seton Hall University (B.A., 2009)
- magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- American Health Lawyers Association, Fraud and Abuse Practice Group