DAVID J. MARCK is an Associate in the Litigation practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents businesses in various sectors in diverse and complex commercial litigation matters at both the trial and appellate levels in federal and state courts and in arbitrations and mediations
- Defends clients in white collar criminal matters, and performs internal investigations for entities facing potential civil or criminal action by the government
- Advises clients in the telecommunications, retail, information technology, and pharmaceutical industries on avoiding statutory violations under various sections of the Federal Trade Commission Act and meeting compliance requirements
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Marck was a litigation attorney at an international law firm. After graduating from law school, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Robert H. Gardner of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, and for the Honorable Michael A. Shipp of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
During law school, Mr. Marck participated in the Impact Litigation Clinic and briefed and argued a case before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit Court.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Associate Editor, Seton Hall Journal of Sports and Entertainment Law
- Rutgers University (B.A., 2007)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York