DANIEL G. GOTTLIEB is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the firm's Washington, DC, office.
- Conducts health regulatory due diligence for transactions involving pharmaceutical, biological, and medical device companies and health care providers and suppliers
- Counsels clients regarding the research, approval, sale, and promotion of pharmaceuticals, biologics, and medical devices
- Counsels physician practices and practice management clients regarding corporate practice issues, federal and state fraud and abuse issues, and physician and mid-level practitioner scope of practice issues including medication dispensing and prescriptive authority
- Assists clients in evaluating, developing, and implementing health care corporate compliance programs
Mr. Gottlieb represents a variety of clients that are involved in, invest in, or support the health care industry including urgent care providers, pharmacies, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, and private equity firms.
Prior to beginning his legal career, Mr. Gottlieb worked as a chemist in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D.)
- Health Law Concentration, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S.)
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- American Health Lawyers Association