The Stamford, CT office of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. seeks a full time (9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) Administrative Assistant.
Position requires excellent PC Skills including Word and Excel, as well as excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Must be reliable and highly organized, able to handle multiple priorities, attention to detail, and be able to work independently. Must be able to interact with all levels of office personnel and outside contacts.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Word processing and proofreading documents using Microsoft Word.
- Preparing and updating Excel spreadsheets.
- Answering and directing calls to the appropriate parties.
- Inputting attorney time into Elite Financial, time management software.
- Organizing files on new matters and daily file maintenance.
- Filing, faxing, copying and distribution of mail.
Other projects and duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter with salary expectations to:
Kris Spence, Office Administrator
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
One Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901