HR Systems Administrator
The HR Systems Administrator is responsible for HRIS (Human Resources Information System) administration and acts as a technical resource for the HR department. The Humanic HRIS, which includes the support staff Time and Attendance module, is the main source of all employee information. This position will perform administrative tasks in support of this system including data entry, preparing standard and ad-hoc reports and researching and resolving systems issues.
HRIS - Responsible for data entry of employee new hires, terminations and changes, preparation of data interfaces of benefit and salary data with payroll and vendors, system maintenance and functional updates including updating reference tables.
Time System - Responsible for data entry of employee schedules, training of new managers, on timesheet approval and payroll submission process, as well as providing technical support to managers and employees.
Reporting – Utilize the firm’s HRIS report writing tool to prepare ad-hoc, monthly and quarterly management reports and assist in completing various external surveys.
Evaluation System - viEval is an online employee performance evaluation system which is also used for completing internal surveys. Responsible for system administrative duties including data entry of employee new hires, terminations and changes, linking employees to reporting groups and updating team leader lists. During the annual evaluation processes updates and publish the evaluations.
Unemployment Claims – Partner with the Assistant Director of Human Resources and Payroll Manager to respond to claims.
Duties and Projects – Under direction of the Assistant Director of Benefits & HR Systems or Assistant Director of Human Resources, complete, support or lead HR related tasks or projects which may be related to any functional area of HR.
Location: New York
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Three plus years’ experience in Human Resources. College degree preferred.
- Experience with and proficiency in HRIS systems and report writing software.
- Strong Excel skills. Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to effectively analyze and audit data. Strong competence in systems thinking.
- Knowledge and application of applicable employment laws (e.g., Wage & Hour).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Successful person will have the ability to work independently as well as coordinate with all appropriate parties and handle multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. They will be highly detail oriented, extremely organized, results oriented and self-motivated. They will have the ability to problem solve using sound judgment and be customer service oriented.
Send resume and cover letter containing salary expectations to Christine Anest, Assistant Director of Benefits and HR Systems, at [email protected].
No agencies, please.View Less