BRANDON C. GE is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the firm's Washington, DC, office.
- Advises health care entities on compliance with the Affordable Care Act's provisions relating to increased transparency and accountability in the delivery, operation, and administration of health care
- Counsels health care clients in the areas of federal and state health care fraud and abuse issues, including anti-kickback and self-referral claims
- Advises on regulatory issues involving research, approvals, and the sale and promotion of pharmaceuticals, biologics, and medical devices
- Assists health care clients in evaluating, developing, and implementing health care corporate compliance programs
- Advises clients on federal and state data privacy and security laws
- Assists health care clients with the regulatory and transactional aspects of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic affiliations, and other health care business arrangements
Mr. Ge is a Certified CSF Practitioner, a designation given by the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST), an organization that provides training to develop and maintain effective security programs for health care and life sciences companies that comply with security laws, regulations, and standards, including HITECH, HIPAA, PCI, JCAHO, CMS, ISO, NIST, and various other federal, state, and business requirements.
While at law school, Mr. Ge was an Articles Editor of the Columbia Science and Technology Law Review. Prior to law school, Mr. Ge worked at a biotechnology company and volunteered at the emergency department of an independent not-for-profit hospital in Maryland.
- Columbia University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- University of Maryland (B.A., 2007)
- District of Columbia
- American Health Lawyers Association