BRADLEY S. DAVIDSEN* is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Chicago office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Advises clients on the research, development, and approval of pharmaceuticals, biologics, and medical devices
- Develops clinical trial agreements, vendor agreements, informed consent documents, and related materials for clinical research sponsors, and negotiates agreements with clinical research institutions and investigators and with providers of clinical trial services
- Counsels clients on fraud and abuse issues associated with pharmaceutical and medical device development and marketing activities
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Davidsen was responsible for clinical trial outsourcing arrangements at an international pharmaceutical company specializing in hematology, oncology, and immunology. He served in a strategic management role with oversight on contract, budget, and informed consent development, review, and maintenance for more than 30 clinical trials for several oncology franchises before, during, and after FDA approval. He began his health care career negotiating clinical trial agreements at one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world to support cardiovascular, neurological, pediatric, and oncology studies.
During law school, Mr. Davidsen received the Mary Franzese Humanitarian Achievement Award for Public Leadership, Community Service, Integrity, and Vision. He was a co-founder and co-president of the law school’s Health Law Advocates and a junior editor of Health Law Outlook. Upon graduating from law school, Mr. Davidsen served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Thomas M. Moore of the Superior Court of New Jersey and then became a Special Deputy Attorney General (Department of Health and Senior Services and Department of Human Services) to the State of New Jersey Office of the Attorney General in Trenton.
*Admitted in New Jersey; not admitted in Illinois.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Concentration in Health Law
- Michigan State University (B.A., 2002)
- New Jersey
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association