ARNOLD R. GELLMAN is Of Counsel in the Labor and Employment and Corporate Services practices. He practices civil litigation, with emphasis on complex commercial matters, and labor and employment law. Mr. Gellman has brought a number of business and employment discrimination cases to defense jury verdicts.
- Handles all manner of litigation, including toxic tort, and construction-site accident defense
- Handles general business and commercial litigation
- Handles complex, class action litigation in the health-care field and the financial services sector
- Defends unfair business practice claims, misappropriation of business and trade secrets, and litigates non-competition cases
- Defends employment discrimination and wrongful termination cases.
- Litigates and counsels clients on estate litigation matters.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 1968)
- New York University (B.S., 1966)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- New York
- New York Bar Association