ARNOLD R. GELLMAN is Of Counsel in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management and Corporate Services practices. He practices civil litigation, with emphasis on complex commercial matters, and labor and employment law. Mr. Gellman has brought a number of business and employment discrimination cases to defense jury verdicts.
- Handles all manner of litigation, including toxic tort, and construction-site accident defense
- Handles general business and commercial litigation
- Handles complex, class action litigation in the health-care field and the financial services sector
- Defends unfair business practice claims, misappropriation of business and trade secrets, and litigates non-competition cases
- Defends employment discrimination and wrongful termination cases.
- Litigates and counsels clients on estate litigation matters.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 1968)
- New York University (B.S., 1966)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- New York
- New York Bar Association