ARIT BUTANI* is an Associate in the Immigration Law Group, in the San Francisco office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Provides strategic counsel to clients of all sizes and from various industries—including software companies, biotechnology companies, architecture firms, financial institutions, manufacturing companies, brand marketing companies, entertainment companies, and staffing agencies, among others—on all aspects of immigration
- Advises on a wide range of business immigration issues, including PERM, PERM audits, immigrant visa petitions (EB2/EB3), multinational manager petitions, H-1B petitions, TNs, O visas, and L-1s
- Counsels clients on all aspects of the citizenship and naturalization processes and family-based immigration, including, among other things, applying for adjustment of status and filing the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Butani was an immigration attorney at an international corporate immigration law firm.
*Admitted in Washington State; not admitted in California.
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D., 2007)
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (B.A., 2003)
- Washington State
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association – Northern California
- Washington State Bar Association