ANGEL GOMEZ is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management and Litigation practices, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green. He brings to the firm more than 30 years of employment litigation experience, including first-chair trials, arbitrations, and administrative hearings.
Mr. Gomez's experience includes:
- Representing employers in litigation and preventive counseling, including matters related to discrimination; wrongful termination; sexual harassment; wage and hour compliance; health and safety; employment policies; and employment, non-competition, and confidentiality agreements
- Representing management in a variety of labor relations matters, including union organizing efforts, collective bargaining, and unfair labor practices
In addition, Mr. Gomez frequently speaks and publishes on a variety of issues in employment law. He is the management coauthor of the employment law treatise entitled California Civil Practice: Employment Litigation (published by Bancroft-Whitney). Mr. Gomez is also an arbitrator and mediator.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 1976)
- University of California (B.A., 1973)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Institute for Corporate Counsel, Member, Board of Governors
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Past Member), Executive Committee, Labor & Employment Section
- State Bar of California, Past Member, Executive Committee, Labor and Employment Law Section