ANDREW KAPLAN is a Member of the Firm in the Corporate Services and Health Care and Life Sciences practices, in the Princeton office of Epstein Becker Green. He also practices extensively in the real estate and secured lending fields.
- Counsels emerging and established companies with respect to the negotiation and structure of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances, financing and commercial real estate matters, and general business organization matters and contract issues
- Represents buyers, sellers, lenders, developers, and borrowers in real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and finance
- Represents lenders and borrowers regarding the negotiation, documentation and closing of construction, cash flow, mortgage-based, and asset-based loans
- Counsels lenders relative to the workout of loans with financially troubled companies
- Represents a diverse group of health care providers, physician organizations, and service companies with partnership agreements, master service agreements, and finance matters
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Kaplan was an attorney handling corporate and health care matters at a large regional law firm. Early in his career, Mr. Kaplan was a judicial intern for the Honorable John W. Bissell, the U.S. District Court Judge for the District of New Jersey.
During law school, Mr. Kaplan was the Senior Articles Editor for the Rutgers’ Law Record.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark (J.D., 1999)
- Senior Articles Editor, Rutgers' Law Record
- Muhlenberg College (B.A., 1996)
- New Jersey
- New York
Rankings & Recognition
- New Jersey Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” List, 2014, Business/Corporate