AMANDA L. SCHNEIDER is the Chief Planning Officer of Epstein Becker Green. She is based in the firm's Washington, DC, office.
As Chief Planning Officer, Mrs. Schneider is responsible for overseeing marketing, practice development, and public relations functions. She works with firm leadership on the development and implementation of Epstein Becker Green's short- and long-term strategy. Mrs. Schneider also collaborates with the Chairs of the firm's practice steering committees to develop practice business plans that fit within the firm's overall strategy.
Her other responsibilities include:
- Developing and overseeing the lateral hiring processes and leadership development programs
- Directing the annual partner meeting
- Staffing the firm's Strategic Planning Committee and Board of Directors
- Supporting the broad range of initiatives that the Chair of the firm's Board of Directors is involved with, and serving as a conduit between the Chair, attorneys, and staff members on day-to-day management issues
- Producer for Employment Law This Week
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mrs. Schneider worked at an AmLaw 100 firm in Washington, DC, where she provided oversight for a variety of programs, such as the Women's Leadership Initiative, the client relations program, lateral recruiting, and business development training. Prior to that, Mrs. Schneider served as a consultant to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, and as Deputy Director of the Commission on Systemic Interoperability at the National Institutes of Health. The Commission was charged with developing a strategy to make health care information instantly accessible at all times, by consumers and their health care providers. On October 25, 2005, the Commission released its report, Ending the Document Game: Connecting and Transforming Your Healthcare Through Information Technology, to the United States Congress, the Bush administration, and the American public.
- University of North Carolina (B.A.)
- at Chapel Hill