ALKIDA KACANI is an Associate in the Labor and Employment practice, in the firm's Newark office.
- Represents clients in employment-related litigation on a broad array of matters, including claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, constructive discharge, and wage and hour litigation, concerning state and federal employment statutes
- Counsels clients on practices and procedures, such as employee handbooks and stand-alone policies; the accommodation of employee disabilities; disciplinary and termination decisions; medical leaves of absence; and overtime, minimum wage, and classification issues
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kacani served as a law clerk to the Honorable Francine A. Schott, Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Part, Essex Vicinage.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Rutgers University (B.A., 2007)
- magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey State Courts
- New York State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York Bar Association