ALEXANDRA BRUNO CARLO* is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
Ms. Bruno Carlo:
- Advises clients on various labor and employment law topics, including antidiscrimination policies; the impact of misclassification of independent contractors; laws pertaining to parental leaves, sick leaves, and family leaves; ADEA compliance; and FMLA compliance
- Counsels employers on practices and procedures, such as employee handbooks and stand-alone policies
- Prepares employment and separation agreements
During law school, Ms. Bruno Carlo worked as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Juan R. Torruella of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and then for the Honorable Carmen C. Cerezo of the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico.
*Admitted in New Jersey; application pending in New York.
- New York Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- University of Vermont (B.S., 2008)
- Concentration in Human Resources Management
- New Jersey