Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions. A sampling of our accolades is listed here:
U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" 2015
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Immigration Law. The firm also ranked nationally in Litigation – Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law.
- Ranked in Tier 1 in New York City and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law, in New York City and New Jersey for Employment Law – Management, and in New York City for Elder Law, Immigration Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment in the metropolitan and state rankings. The firm also ranked in Chicago and New Jersey for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, in Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management, and in New Jersey for Labor Law – Management.
- Ranked in Healthcare nationwide and in the District of Columbia, New York, and New Jersey, and listed among “other noted firms” in Healthcare in Illinois
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in New Jersey and New York
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey
- Recognized 23 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as leading practitioners
The BTI Client Service A-Team 2015
- Ranked among law firms that deliver the absolute best levels of client service, based on in-depth interviews with more than 300 corporate counsel, on 17 categories of client service.
BTI Client Relationship Scorecard 2014
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of law firms with the best client relationships at Fortune 1000 and large companies.
The BTI Brand Elite 2015: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms
- Earned a spot on BTI's Honor Roll as a “Premium Worthy” firm for providing extraordinary value to clients.
- Based on nearly 650 in-depth interviews with GCs and legal decision makers at the world’s leading organizations.
The Legal 500 United States
- Named one of only five top-tier recommended law firms in the area of health insurers in the 2014 edition of The Legal 500 United States.
- Recommended in the following seven practice areas: service providers, life sciences, M&A: middle market (sub-$500m), labor and employment litigation, labor-management relations, employee benefits and executive compensation, and immigration.
- Nominated for a "Team of the Year – Healthcare" award. Four EBG attorneys were listed as "Leading Lawyers," and 23 attorneys were recommended.