Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions. Download our brochure and see below for a sampling of our accolades:
U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" 2016
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment. The firm also ranked nationally in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Immigration Law, and Commercial Litigation.
- Ranked in Tier 1 in several metropolitan areas, including New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law; New Jersey and New York City for Employment Law – Management; New Jersey for Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy); and New York City for Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- Also ranked in Chicago, New Jersey, and New York City for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; in Chicago and New Jersey for Labor Law – Management; in New York City for Commercial Litigation and Immigration Law; and in Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management and FDA Law.
- Ranked in Healthcare nationwide and in the District of Columbia, New York, and New Jersey
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in New Jersey and New York
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey
- Recognized 23 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as leading practitioners
The BTI Client Service A-Team 2016
- Ranked among law firms that deliver the absolute best levels of client service, based on in-depth interviews with more than 300 corporate counsel, on 17 categories of client service.
BTI Client Relationship Scorecard 2014
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of law firms with the best client relationships at Fortune 1000 and large companies.
The BTI Brand Elite 2016: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms
- Earned a spot on BTI's Honor Roll as a “Premium Worthy” firm for providing extraordinary value to clients.
- Based on nearly 639 in-depth interviews with GCs and legal decision makers at the world’s leading organizations.
- Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Health Insurers” in the 2015 edition of The Legal 500 United States.
- Recommended in the following six practice areas: Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, Immigration, Labor and Employment Litigation, Labor-Management Relations, M&A: Middle Market (Sub-$500M), and Service Providers.
- Listed three EBG attorneys as "Leading Lawyers" and recommended 23 attorneys in their areas of focus.
- Named among the “50 Best Law Firms for Women” for 2015 for excellence in the areas of representation, flexibility, leadership, compensation, and advancement of women, as well as development and retention of women. Learn more about the Women's Initiative of Epstein Becker Green.