Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions. Download our brochure and see below for a sampling of our accolades:
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment. The firm also ranked nationally in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Immigration Law, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked in Tier 1 in several metropolitan areas, including New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law; Chicago, New Jersey, and New York City for Employment Law – Management; New Jersey for Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy); Chicago and New York City for Labor Law – Management; and New York City for Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- Also ranked in Chicago, New Jersey, and New York City for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; in New Jersey for Labor Law – Management; in New York City for Commercial Litigation and Immigration Law; in Los Angeles and Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management; and in Washington, DC, for FDA Law.
- Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide and in the District of Columbia, New Jersey, and New York
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in New Jersey and New York, and listed among "Other Noted Firms" in Labor & Employment in Connecticut
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey
- Recognized 23 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as leading practitioners
- Ranked among law firms that deliver the absolute best levels of client service, based on in-depth interviews with more than 300 corporate counsel, on 17 categories of client service.
- Recognized as a Premium Value Leader for providing extraordinary value to clients (based on 633 in-depth interviews with GCs and legal decision makers at the world’s leading organizations).
The BTI Industry Power Rankings 2017: The Law Firms with the Best Client Relationships in 18 Industries
- Named to the Honor Roll of Core Firms in six industries, based on in-depth interviews with more than 950 corporate counsel at the world’s leading organizations.
- Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Health Insurers” in the 2017 edition of The Legal 500 United States.
- Recommended in the following seven practice areas: Healthcare: Service Providers; Employee Health and Retirement Plans; Immigration; Labor and Employment Disputes (Including Collective Actions): Defense; Labor-Management Relations; Workplace and Employment Counseling; and M&A: Middle Market (Sub-$500M).
- Listed two EBG attorneys as "Leading Lawyers" and recommended 48 attorneys in their areas of focus.
- Named among the “50 Best Law Firms for Women” for 2015 for excellence in the areas of representation, flexibility, leadership, compensation, and advancement of women, as well as development and retention of women. Learn more about the Women's Initiative of Epstein Becker Green.