Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions. A sampling of our accolades is listed here:
U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" 2015
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Immigration Law. The firm also ranked nationally in Litigation – Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law.
- Ranked in Tier 1 in New York City and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law, in New York City and New Jersey for Employment Law – Management, and in New York City for Elder Law, Immigration Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment in the metropolitan and state rankings. The firm also ranked in Chicago and New Jersey for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, in Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management, and in New Jersey for Labor Law – Management.
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Cited 19 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as "Leaders in Their Field" and one ranking in the "Up and Coming" category in 2014.
- Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide, in the District of Columbia, and in New York.
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York.
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey.
The BTI Client Service A-Team 2015
- Ranked among law firms that deliver the absolute best levels of client service, based on in-depth interviews with more than 300 corporate counsel, on 17 categories of client service.
BTI Client Relationship Scorecard 2014
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of law firms with the best client relationships at Fortune 1000 and large companies.
The BTI Brand Elite 2014: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of "premium value" firms out of the 650 law firms serving large clients, for being a firm that clients believe provides extraordinary value for the money, according to corporate counsel at more than 3,700 of the world's largest and most influential companies.
- Ranked by corporate counsel in three other key brand differentiators.
The Legal 500 United States
- Named one of only five top-tier recommended law firms in the area of health insurers in the 2014 edition of The Legal 500 United States.
- Recommended in the following seven practice areas: service providers, life sciences, M&A: middle market (sub-$500m), labor and employment litigation, labor-management relations, employee benefits and executive compensation, and immigration.
- Nominated for a "Team of the Year – Healthcare" award. Four EBG attorneys were listed as "Leading Lawyers," and 23 attorneys were recommended.