Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions. A sampling of our accolades is listed here:
U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" 2015
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Immigration Law. The firm also ranked nationally in Litigation – Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law.
- Ranked in Tier 1 in New York City and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law, in New York City and New Jersey for Employment Law – Management, and in New York City for Elder Law, Immigration Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment in the metropolitan and state rankings. The firm also ranked in Chicago and New Jersey for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, in Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management, and in New Jersey for Labor Law – Management.
- Ranked in Healthcare nationwide and in the District of Columbia, New York, and New Jersey, and listed among “other noted firms” in Healthcare in Illinois
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in New Jersey and New York
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey
- Recognized 23 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as leading practitioners
The BTI Client Service A-Team 2015
- Ranked among law firms that deliver the absolute best levels of client service, based on in-depth interviews with more than 300 corporate counsel, on 17 categories of client service.
BTI Client Relationship Scorecard 2014
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of law firms with the best client relationships at Fortune 1000 and large companies.
The BTI Brand Elite 2015: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms
- Earned a spot on BTI's Honor Roll as a “Premium Worthy” firm for providing extraordinary value to clients.
- Based on nearly 650 in-depth interviews with GCs and legal decision makers at the world’s leading organizations.
- Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Health Insurers” in the 2015 edition of The Legal 500 United States.
- Recommended in the following six practice areas: Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, Immigration, Labor and Employment Litigation, Labor-Management Relations, M&A: Middle Market (Sub-$500M), and Service Providers.
- Listed three EBG attorneys as "Leading Lawyers" and recommended 23 attorneys in their areas of focus.
- Named among the “50 Best Law Firms for Women” for 2015 for excellence in the areas of representation, flexibility, leadership, compensation, and advancement of women, as well as development and retention of women.