Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions. A sampling of our accolades is listed here:
U.S.News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Immigration Law for 2014. The firm also ranked nationally in Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- Ranked in Tier 1 in numerous metropolitan areas, including New York City and Washington, D.C., for Health Care Law; New Jersey and New York City for Employment Law – Management; and New York City for Elder Law, Immigration Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment.
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Cited 19 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as "Leaders in Their Field" and one ranking in the "Up and Coming" category in 2014
- Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide, in the District of Columbia, and in New York
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey
The BTI Brand Elite 2014: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of "premium value" firms out of the 650 law firms serving large clients, for being a firm that clients believe provides extraordinary value for the money, according to corporate counsel at more than 3,700 of the world's largest and most influential companies.
- Corporate counsel also ranked EBG in three other key brand differentiators.
The Legal 500 United States
- Named one of only five top-tier recommended law firms in the area of health insurers in the 2014 edition of The Legal 500 United States.
- Recommended in the following seven practice areas: service providers, life sciences, M&A: middle market (sub-$500m), labor and employment litigation, labor-management relations, employee benefits and executive compensation, and immigration.
- Nominated for a "Team of the Year – Healthcare" award. Four EBG attorneys were listed as "Leading Lawyers," and 23 attorneys were recommended.
BTI Client Relationship Scorecard 2014
- Ranked in the top 25 percent of law firms with the best client relationships at Fortune 1000 and large companies.