Highly Ranked in Leading Law Firm Directories
Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions.
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Received the Chambers USA Award for Excellence in Healthcare in 2012; nominated in the same category in 2013.
- Cited 19 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as "Leaders in Their Field" in 2013.
- Ranked No. 1 in Healthcare in New York and in the District of Columbia, and included in the "Nationwide Healthcare" category.
- Recognized in Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation.
U.S.News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Immigration Law for 2014. The firm also ranked nationally in Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- Ranked in Tier 1 in numerous metropolitan areas, including New York City and Washington, D.C., for Health Care Law; New Jersey and New York City for Employment Law – Management; and New York City for Elder Law, Immigration Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment.
The BTI Client Service A-Team 2013
- Ranked as one of the top 30 law firms in the United States in client service excellence out of 650 firms serving Fortune 1000 and other large organizations.
The BTI Brand Elite: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms for 2013
- Ranked on BTI's Innovation Honor Roll by corporate counsel at more than 500 of the world's largest and most influential companies. EBG is among an elite group of law firms changing the way law firms do business.
The Legal 500 United States
- Named one of only five top-tier recommended law firms in the area of health insurers in the 2013 edition of The Legal 500 United States. In addition, the firm was recommended in the following areas: service providers, labor and employment litigation, labor-management relations, employee benefits and executive compensation, and immigration. Furthermore, four EBG attorneys were listed as "Leading Lawyers," and 17 attorneys were recommended.
The Best Lawyers in America
- Included 25 Epstein Becker Green lawyers in the 2014 edition.
- Selected 15 Epstein Becker Green attorneys in Illinois, New Jersey, and Southern California. Recognized two attorneys as Rising Stars in New Jersey. Other states to be announced this year include: Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, Northern California, and Texas.
2013 American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) Top Honors
- Ranked Epstein Becker Green among the "Top Ten" firms in the 2013 AHLA's Top Honors rankings, with 124 members.
- Recognized for (i) participation in 15 AHLA Practice Groups (PGs); and (ii) most members participating (#2) in the Labor and Employment Practice Group.
2013 Modern Healthcare "Largest Health Law Firms" List
- Ranked Epstein Becker Green among the "Top Five" firms in the 2013 Modern Healthcare "Largest Law Firms" list.
The National Law Journal
- Recognized a member of the Health Care and Life Sciences practice as being among the nation's "Most Influential Lawyers" of 2011.
Law360 Employment100 Ranking
- Ranked Epstein Becker Green ninth among firms with the largest labor and employment practice groups in 2012.
Who's Who Legal: The International Who's Who of Management Labour & Employment Lawyers
- Recognized five Epstein Becker Green lawyers in the Management Labour and Employment category in the 2013 edition.
PLC Which Lawyer? Yearbook
- "Recognized" Epstein Becker Green for International Employment Law in the United States and "recommended" the firm for Employment in New York, in the 2012 yearbook's Labor and Employee Benefits category. Also, three Epstein Becker Green attorneys were recommended for Employment in New York, and another firm attorney was recommended for International Employment Law in the United States.
LMG Life Sciences
- Selected an Epstein Becker Green attorney as a Life Science Star, in 2012 and 2013.
2013 "Go-To All-Star Law Firm" by American Lawyer Media (ALM)
- Named a "Go-To All-Star Law Firm" for Top Fortune 500 companies in the 2013 ALM's eighth annual survey. The firm earned this "Elite" status for maintaining its ranking as a "Go-To Law Firm" for more than five years.
2014 "Go-To Law Firm" for the Top 500 Companies, Best of B2B Law Firm Honoree
- Selected as a 2014 "Go-To Law Firm" for the Top 500 Companies in the United States, an honor putting Epstein Becker Green in an exclusive group that performed exceptional work for the Fortune 500 in the areas of contracts litigation, labor litigation, torts litigation, and labor and employment law. Firms are chosen for this honor based on data obtained by American Lawyer Media (ALM) through surveys with general counsel at Fortune 500 companies and research in various key databases. In addition, ALM named Epstein Becker Green a Best of B2B Law Firm Honoree in 2014. This recognition signifies that a law firm is seen as one of the top firms serving the country's business leaders and decision makers.
New Jersey Law Journal's 2013 "Litigation Departments of the Year" Competition
- Selected as a finalist in the Labor and Employment category, in the publication's first list of leading litigation departments among firms with a New Jersey presence and significant litigation results in 2012. Eleven EBG attorneys in the firm's Newark office were recognized as "Major Litigators."
The American Lawyer's 2013 "Diversity Scorecard"
- Ranked 29th in the nation for diversity by The American Lawyer's 2013 "Diversity Scorecard," which is an annual ranking of large U.S. law firms according to their percentage of minority attorneys and their percentage of minority partners.
Human Rights Campaign's 2012, 2013, and 2014 Corporate Equality Index
- Received a top rating in 2012, 2013, and 2014 as one of the best places to work, for lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender people.
ACQ U.S. Leading Diversity Firm of 2013
- Selected as an ACQ U.S. Leading Diversity Law Firm of the Year for 2013 by the Financial Times in its ACQ Global Awards. The awards recognize organizations that have shown innovation, creativity, and a commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion during 2013.
Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF): Gold Standard Certification
- Awarded "Gold Standard Certification" in 2013 for successfully integrating and promoting a large percentage of equity women partners to top leadership and management positions.
Working Mother & Flex-Time Lawyers Top "Best Law Firms for Women" in 2012
- Received top ranking and was recognized in the following categories: leadership, compensation, and advancement of women; development and retention of women; flex-time; and time off and leaves.
Law360 Top 10 Law Firms for Female Partners
- Ranked as one of the top 10 law firms for female partners, in a 2012 survey conducted by Law360.
2012 MultiCultural Law Magazine's "Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity"
- Ranked Epstein Becker Green fifth on MultiCultural Law magazine's "Top 100 Law Firms for Women" list, fifth on its "Top 25 Law Firms for African-Americans" list, eighth on its "Top Law Firms for Partners" list, and 38th on its "Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity" list.