Highly Ranked in Leading Law Firm Directories
Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions.
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
Received the 2012 Chambers USA Award for Excellence in the Healthcare category. (The Awards for Excellence are based on research for the 2012 guide and reflect a law firm's preeminence in key practice areas as well as notable achievements over the past 12 months, including outstanding work, impressive strategic growth, and excellence in client service.)
- Cited 24 Epstein Becker Green lawyers as "Leaders in Their Field" in 2012.
- Ranked No. 1 in Healthcare in New York and in the District of Columbia, and included in the "Nationwide Healthcare" category.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, Litigation, Immigration, and Employee Benefits.
U.S.News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, and Immigration Law for 2012-2013. The firm also ranked nationally in Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- Ranked in Tier 1 in numerous metropolitan areas, including New York City and Washington, D.C., for Health Care Law; New Jersey and New York City for Employment Law – Management; and New York City for Elder Law, Immigration Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- Ranked as the 2013 "Law Firm of the Year" in Elder Law, in the United States.
The BTI Client Service A-Team 2013
- Ranked as one of the top 30 law firms in the United States in client service excellence out of 650 firms serving Fortune 1000 and other large organizations.
The BTI Brand Elite: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms for 2013
- Ranked on BTI's Innovation Honor Roll by corporate counsel at more than 500 of the world's largest and most influential companies. EBG is among an elite group of law firms changing the way law firms do business.
The Legal 500 United States
- Recognized Epstein Becker Green's founding practices, Health Care & Life Sciences and Labor & Employment, as well as several individual attorneys, as leaders in their fields of practice in 2012.
The Best Lawyers in America
- Included 25 Epstein Becker Green lawyers in the 2013 edition.
- Selected 27 Epstein Becker Green attorneys, to date in 2013, in the District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, and Southern California. Four attorneys were recognized, to date, as Rising Stars in the District of Columbia and New Jersey. The following states will be announced later in the year: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas.
2012 American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) Top Honors
- Ranked Epstein Becker Green third largest of the AHLA "Top Ten Firms for 2012," with 139 members.
- Recognized for (i) participation in 15 AHLA Practice Groups (PGs); (ii) most members participating (#1) in the Payors, Plans, and Managed Care PG; (iii) #2 participation in the following PGs: Hospitals and Health Systems; Labor and Employment; Life Sciences; and (iv) most members in New Jersey.
The National Law Journal
- Recognized a member of the Health Care and Life Sciences practice as being among the nation's "Most Influential Lawyers" of 2011.
Law360 Employment100 Ranking
- Ranked Epstein Becker Green ninth among firms with the largest labor and employment practice groups in 2012.
Who's Who Legal: The International Who's Who of Management Labour & Employment Lawyers
- Recognized five Epstein Becker Green lawyers in the Management Labour and Employment category in the 2013 edition.
PLC Which Lawyer? Yearbook
- "Recognized" Epstein Becker Green for International Employment Law in the United States and "recommended" the firm for Employment in New York, in the 2012 yearbook's Labor and Employee Benefits category. Also, three Epstein Becker Green attorneys were recommended for Employment in New York, and another firm attorney was recommended for International Employment Law in the United States.
LMG Life Sciences
- Selected three Epstein Becker Green attorneys as Life Science Stars in 2012.
2013 "Go-To All-Star Law Firm" by American Lawyer Media (ALM)
- Named a "Go-To All-Star Law Firm" for Top Fortune 500 companies in the 2013 ALM's eighth annual survey. The firm earned this "Elite" status for maintaining its ranking as a "Go-To Law Firm" for more than five years.
2013 Corporate Counsel "Go-To Law Firm" for the Top Fortune 500 Companies
- Selected as a "Go-To Law Firm" for the Top Fortune 500 Companies for 2013 in the Litigation category, specifically for Torts Litigation. The selection was based on research conducted by the publishers of Corporate Counsel magazine who polled General Counsels at Fortune 500 companies to determine which law firms deliver and provide exceptional work to their companies.
New Jersey Law Journal's 2013 "Litigation Departments of the Year" Competition
- Selected as a finalist in the Labor and Employment category, in the publication's first list of leading litigation departments among firms with a New Jersey presence and significant litigation results in 2012. Eleven EBG attorneys in the firm's Newark office were recognized as "Major Litigators."
Working Mother & Flex-Time Lawyers Top "Best Law Firms for Women" in 2012
- Received top ranking and was recognized in the following categories: leadership, compensation, and advancement of women; development and retention of women; flex-time; and time off and leaves.
Law360 Top 10 Law Firms for Female Partners
- Ranked as one of the top 10 law firms for female partners, in a 2012 survey conducted by Law360.
2012 MultiCultural Law Magazine's "Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity"
- Ranked Epstein Becker Green fifth on MultiCultural Law magazine's "Top 100 Law Firms for Women" list, fifth on its "Top 25 Law Firms for African-Americans" list, eighth on its "Top Law Firms for Partners" list, and 38th on its "Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity" list.
Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF): Gold Standard Certification
- Awarded "Gold Standard Certification" in 2012 for successfully integrating and promoting a large percentage of equity women partners to top leadership and management positions.
Human Rights Campaign's 2012 and 2013 Corporate Equality Index
- Received a top rating in 2012 and 2013 as one of the best places to work, for lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender people.